Toothache is mainly because of toothdecay. These oral problems are caused by formation of enamel eroding acids produced by the bacteria in the mouth. That oral bacteria feeds on sugars and starches you intake.
1. Oil pulling:
Oil pulling reduces the oral problem making bacteria to slow down the progress and thus lowers tooth infection.
· Take two tablespoons of oil in your mouth.
· Swish it around for twenty minutes.
· If you continue the oil pulling for a few days it also cures bad breath and yellow stained teeth.
Dip some fresh ginger root in water for a while and then gargle with it.
3. Tea Bags for Toothache:
Black tea has astringent tannin. It is very effective to reduce swelling and temporarily relieve pain.
Garlic reduces toothache like a sudden miracle.
· You can chew two garlic cloves.
· Or you can crush a garlic clove and mix it with some table salt.
· Apply this directly on the infected tooth.
· Continue it for few days.
5. Guava Leaves:
Guava leaves will gives good solution for toothache.
· Take three guava leaves and chew it.
· Add some guava leaves in boiling water with rock salt in it.
· Leave it to cool and use it as a mouth wash.
6. Peppermint Leaves:
You can alleviate pain by chewing few fresh peppermint leaves. Even dried leaves can also serve the cause.
7. Salt and Pepper:
Salt and pepper has anti bacteria in it which will soothe and relieve toothache effectively.
· Make a paste by mixing equal portions of table salt and pepper with a little water.
· Apply this remedy on the infected tooth.
· Let it for few minutes.Just Dissolve rock salt in warm water and swish it around for a few minutes everynight befroe going to bed this will give destroy all the bacteria in the mouth and the tongue.
8. Ice cubes:
Relieve pain by preparing an ice cube pack at home.
· Crush some ice, put it in gauze and press it over your cheeks.
· You can also put a crushed ice cube in your mouth for a few minutes.
This is an extremely effective pain reliever.
· Crush two cloves and mix them with some olive oil.
· Rinse your mouth with a mixture of clove oil drops and water.
Onion has many antiseptic and antimicrobial properties which is highly beneficial for relieving toothache. To reduce the pain, simply chew a raw onion for a few minutes.
Turmeric helps to clean cavity. Prepare a thick paste by combining a few drops of mustard oil with half a teaspoon of turmeric powder. Apply this on your cavity and leave it for fifteen minutes and spit it out.
12. Salt Water:
Just Dissolve rock salt in warm water and swish it around for a few minutes everynight before going to bed this will give destroy all the bacteria in the mouth and the tongue.Salty water helps to reduce swelling and inflammation caused by toothache.