Avarampoo also called as Cassia auriculata in English. They are avialable almost everywhere mostly near the river beds. They are widely used as homeremedies in the olden days for many skin problems, as beauty treatment, for hair care etc. Dried avarampoo well and store it in a air tight container and you can use the dried powder for a long time.
- Avarampoo flowers bloom almost throughout the year.
- Avarampoo flowers and the leaves are used as home remedies.
- Avarampoo gives a very cooling effect .
- Wash your hair with the dried avarampoo powder will reduce the heat in the body.
- Avarampoo dried powder is used remove black spots on the face.
- It is a natural skin toner.
- Helps to keep the skin blemish free.
Avarampoo face powder :
- Bengal gram dhal
- Kasthuri Manjal
- Rose petals
- Gram Dhal is a natural scrub which cleansenses the skin.
- Vettiver is a coolent which brings down the heat in the body and prevents boils.
- Avarampoo and Kasthuri manjal are infection repellents of the skin.
- Use this face regularly you can see the difference within 2 weeks.
- This powder is very fragrant and it suites for almost all skin types.
- Grind the mixture into a fine powder and store it in a air tight jar.