There is no other leaves like moringa leaves which is has the power to prevent and fix all the diseases . Moringa tree which is popularly known as the “Drumstick tree ” is originally from India.These leaves are high in fiber, iron, protein rich and calcium contents which is the most basic requirement for a healthy life. Moringa leaves also help to strengthen our body from tiredness , body ache due to work overload etc. Resent research says that moringa is the ultimate power source of nutrition.
Moringa For Joint Pain
- Moringa leaves serve best for knee pain and joint pains.
Boil a bunch of mooring leaves and add little of pepper , tumeric powder and salt and let it to boil. Drinking this juice everyday will help to reduce the pain and makes the joint and knee strong. We can also add a bunch of mudakkathan spinach with the mooringa leaves. Only the taste will become bitter.
Moringa for Blood Pressure
- Moringa leaves are soothing in nature and hence helps to reduce the blood pressure.
- Moringa is now used for medicinal purposes in different part of the world.
Moringa “ The power house of nutrients”
- These humble leaves are rich in vitamin C than oranges, more calcium than milk , more vitamin A than carrot, more potassium than bananas , more protein than yogurt etc..
- Researchers say that moringa to be a power house of nutrients with the possibility of more yet to be identified.
- The best part of the moringas leaves is that it has no impurities and hence has no recorded adverse reaction as for now.
More Protein rich
- Food scientists now say that along with soy only moringa has protein content comparable to meat,diary and eggs .
- Moringa is said to much better than soy as it is non-allergic.
- Moringa has 18-20 amino acids than in meat products.
- All eight amino acids do not enter the body from the normal food we eat but moringa has all the amino acids and enters the system easily.
The Moringa oil well known as ben oil as it is due to the high concentration of behenic acid contained in the oil is extracted from the seeds. The Moringa seeds contain 35-40% oil by weight and can yield more oil sunflower or peanuts. Moringa oil has more impressive attributes than olive oil. It is used in cooking and cosmetics .