Coconut Burfi Recipe
- One cup heaped grated of coconut.
- One cup of sugar.
- Two pinches of elachi or elakka powder.
- Five of cashews.
- One tablespoon of ghee.
- One tablespoon of oil.
- Take a pan and fry cashews till golden brown with oil.
- Heat coconut and sugar together.
- Continue heating with stirring in medium flame.
- The sugar will melt and form a thick liquid.
- Continue this until mixture starts leaving forms a foamy whitish bubbles while stirring.
- Color won’t change.
- Add cashew nuts, elachi lastly.
- Pour immediately to the greased tray.
- And level it with a greased aluminium foil to give it a smooth finish.
- Cut into pieces while it is still warm.
- Refrigerate and then it’s ready to serve.