10 Natural Ways to Overcome Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder
What is Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder?
Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder (MADD) is a new category of patients being identified as being both troubled by anxiety and also depression.
WHO (World Health Organization) describes Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder as a condition when symptoms of Anxiety and depression are both present but neither anxiety nor depression is dominant over the other.
What causes Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder?
Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder is primarily caused by a combination of psycological, environmental and biologicl reasons.
These can be because of imbalances in the brain which might be caused by stress, trauma or relationships.
What are the symptoms of Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder?
Depression and anxiety disorders have similar symptoms and are easily confused.
- Symptoms include
- Trouble concentrating
- disturbed sleep
- feeling irritable
- worrying unnecessarily
- crying easily
- expecting the worst
- having low self-esteem
So it is best to get checked out with a qualified health professional before embarking upon a treatment regime for Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder.
What are the natural ways of treating Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder?
Natural ways of treating depression and anxiety include
- Eating foods that elevate the mood such as Fresh Organic Fruits that contain a lot of antioxidants which are proven to improve mood by increasing the secretion of Dopamine in the brain such as
- Bananas etc.
- Eating nutrient rich vegetables such as beet root, spinach which help keep your body supplied with micro and macro nutrients
- Eating nuts and raisins which contribute to better brain function and circulation. Especially walnuts and almonds.
- Getting a good exposure to sun light which can improve the mood
- Listening to music that improves mood
- Reaching out to friends and family and being involved in group activities
- Being active for at least an hour each day
- Quit smoking
- Drinking alcohol in moderation.
- Reducing intake of coffee or tea.
Are there any other treatments for this disease?
Your health professional would also recommend anti depressants to help treat the symptoms of Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder and you will have to get his advise about other natural remedies such as those posted above to makes sure that they help with Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder.
If you or your loved one is affected by Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder we urge you to visit a qualified health professional or doctor who will then identify the condition and guide you or your loved one to take proper steps to over come the condition including taking anti depressants or following a natural regime to beat Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder.
We would love to hear about your success story with regards to Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder. Please post it in the comments section.
Have a great day and God Bless.
http://gokovai.com/2017/08/26/mixed-anxiety-depressive-disorder%e2%80%ac%e2%80%ac/Health and fitnessanxiety,depression,Mixed anxiety-depressive disorder