Golden milk or turmeric milk and this is an old ayurvedic recipe which is been in practice over many centuries in India. When we drink golden milk everyday it will actually help with any joint issues that you have for a long time . Turmeric is from India and so it has been in use for many centuries. Turmeric is used in most of the dishes including curries , stews , mariantion etc.
Marinating chicken , fish or any kind of meat with turmeric and rock salt for atleast 15 mins before cooking will help to kill the germs in the meat.
Turmeric is rich in curcumin which is the active ingredient to wreak on different disorders.
They help in all different kinds of cancers are also studying the effects of to work on Alzheimer’s. The main use of turmeric milk is for liver detoxification. It is found that the tumor actually helps clean off the liver so if anyone has any kind of don’t want to say what it doesn’t cure anything but it helps keep the liver clean .The liver is a really big filter for our bodies and so turmeric is one things that can do to help is to clean that out and get your belt blood clean again. Turmeric milk helps for people with any kind of arthritis like rheumatoid arthritis and in a treat as any kind of inflammation in the body. Most of the pain comes from inflammation so give the this recipe of turmeric milk to anybody comes in with this especially rheumatoid arthritis but people have any joint pain any kind of tendinitis joint inflammation ,tennis elbow, shoulder injuries . It’s also good for skin disorders. Turmeric milk helps you to sleep better at night .
Turmeric helps to break down abdominal fat cells and helps in weight loss. Milk is rich in antioxidants make as we all know strengthens bones so combined with turmeric it provides additional benefits to bone health turmeric milk is great for cold and cough it is good for sore throat and taken daily it will boost your immunity.
- Take a saucepan add in 1 cup for milk you can use almond milk cognate make or make rice milk or even soy milk.
- Once the milk starts to boil add in half tsp turmeric powder .
- Now give it a mix and then add in one fourth teaspoon freshly crushed pepper
- Add 1/ 4 TSP ghee or coconut oil.
- Now bring this to a boil and mix and simmer for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Now the trick to make the milk frothy and bubbly pour the milk from a little distance into the pan .
- Repeat this again from a little distance to the same sauce pan repeat this for three to four times and you can see how the make is becoming frothy.
- By doing this will help the heat to come down and also the ingredients will be well mixed because the temperature has come down it can be consumed immediately.
- Now pour this into a glass mug.
- Use a glass mug or clay mug instead of plastic mugs as they melt the plastic .
- It is a great warmer in the monsoons and in winter turmeric powder warms up the body.
- Pepper helps the active ingredient in turmeric to absorb faster into the body.
- Coconut oil or ghee acts as a lubricant to the joints and if you have a sore throat he given melt and quoted throat and relieves from cough.
- To add sweet add palm sugar or honey.
- But if adding honey make sure that the milk is not too hot but warm honey should not be added to hot food or very cold food.
- For flavorings you can add some crushed cardamoms having turmeric milk gives your glowing complexion. Include turmeric milk in your daily diet and enjoy all the benefits of turmeric along with a good night’s sleep.