Amla juice ( Indian Gooseberry Juice )
Amla juice recipe:
- 2 big sized amla
- 1/2 lemon
- Small piece of ginger
- Sugar or country sugar( nattu sakkarai in tamil)
- 1 tsp honey
- A pinch of salt
- Cut the amla into small pieces.
- Remove the seed inside the amla.
- Peel the skin off the ginger.
- Cut it into small pieces too.
- In a mixer grinder add the amla and ginger.
- Grind into smooth paste.
- Transfer the ground amla and ginger in a big bowl.
- Add 2-3 glasses of water ( as per taste).
- Squeeze the lemon and add the juice into the amla mixture.
- Add honey and sugar.
- Add the pinch of salt too.
- Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Drink the juice with the pulp for more benefit.
- Or strain the juice .
- For children serve the strained juice.
Amla juice recipe: Ingredients: 2 big sized amla 1/2 lemon Small piece of ginger Sugar or country sugar( nattu sakkarai in tamil) 1 tsp honey A pinch of salt Juice preparation: Cut the amla into small pieces. Remove the seed inside the amla. Peel the skin off the ginger. Cut it...firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministrator Go Natural