Lady’s finger are
- Anti –diabetic
- It is a mineral bank
- Great for eye health
- Rich in vitamin C
- Rich in folate
- Always ensures good digestion
- Rich in vitamin K
- Good source of daily vitamins
Fried Lady’s finger
- Cut the lady’s finger into small pieces.
- You need a thick pan to fry the lady’s finger as it takes some time to cook.
- Heat a thick pan and add 5 tsp of oil.
- Add a few mustard seeds to the oil .
- When splatters add curry leaves and a pinch of asafoetida.
- Add the cut lady’s finger and saute well.
- When it discharges the gel add 2 tsp of sour curd and mix well.
- You can add 1 tsp of lemon juice instead of the curd.
- Saute well until the gel is completely gone in low flame.
- Later add salt as per taste.
- Saute until the vegetable is fully cooked.
- Add shredded coconut to it and cook in low flame for a minute.