Few tips for Stress Management
Stress is what you feel when you are handling more tasks than you are supposed to do. When you are stressed it can have bad effects on your health. It can lead to headaches, an upset stomach, back pain, and troubled sleeping. It can weaken your immune system, makes it harder to fight off disease.
- Always verify information from the right person before exploding
- Concentrate to control what you can control and not everybody else.
- Listen to your favourite music instead of watching TV.
- Nuture and enjoy your relationships
- Listen more and talk less
- Also understand from other persons point of view.
- Keep positive attitude
- Your outlook will always be your out come.
- Indentify the stressres and plan ahead to deal with them
- Worry less it does make things better.
- “Stressed” spelled backwards is “Desserts” .So have a wonderful dessert after every hard task and have a stress free life.