How to Prevent Dark Lips with natural Ingredeints
Causes of dark lips
- Excessive smoking
- Frequent consumption of coffee and tea
- Applying too much lipsticks
- Using the wrong brands of lipsticks , lipbalms,lipglosses etc.
- Lack of mositurisation
- Mix a tsp of almond oil and coconut oil and apply it on your lips and leave it for 15 mins .Then gently massage over the lips and wash it off with luke warm water.
- Apply clarified butter or ghee on your lips and let it set for 15 mins and wipe it off with a clean soft cotton cloth.
- Remove the lipstick or lipgloss or any other makeup on your lips and apply some vaseline before going to bed.
- Take 1 tsp of honey in a small bowl.
Dip a soft facial tissue and rub it over your lips in a circular motion for 1 min.
Take a another wet tissue and wipe the honey off the lips.
- To keep the lips moist take 2- 3 tsps of tomato juice in a small bowl and massage it over the lips.
- If Allergic to any of the ingredients which are mentioned above try aloe vera gel .Take the gel of the aloe vera and just apply the gel over the lips in circular motion .Rinse off with warm water.
http://gokovai.com/2016/06/24/how-to-prevent-dark-lips-with-natural-ingredeints/http://i1.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/dark-lips.jpg?fit=297%2C170http://i1.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/dark-lips.jpg?resize=150%2C150Beauty TipsMake Upalmond oil,aloevera ge,butter,dark lips,how to prevent dark lips
Causes of dark lips Excessive smoking Frequent consumption of coffee and tea Applying too much lipsticks Using the wrong brands of lipsticks , lipbalms,lipglosses etc. Lack of mositurisation This leads to itching ,dryness and irritation.There are many natural and homemade solutions for all these problems. Mix a tsp of almond oil and coconut oil and apply...email@example.comAdministrator Go Natural