Tart Cherry Juice
Cherries are of two types ,one is sweet and other one is tart. The tart cherry has more nutritional values than the sweet ones. There also many types of cherries. Although tart cherries are the best to make concentrated juices , jams, and they can used for baking purposes. Most of the tart cherries are pale and some are bright red in colour. They both have the same nutrition in them.
Benefits of Tart Cherries:
- Tart Cherry Juice for Arthritis
- Improves the quality of sleep
- Reduces inflammation
- Full of antioxidants
- Tart cherry for gout
- Recommended for weight loss
- Prevents constipation
- Prevents formation of kidney stones
Tart cherry Juice
- Wash the Cherries in warm salted water.
- Let it sit for 10 mins in the water.
- Wash them well in normal water.
- This will remove all the pesticides and sprays on the cherries.
- Blend the cherries in a blender with some water and sugar.
- Sugar can be replaced with honey.
- Add a pinch of salt to the juice to reduce the sour taste of the juice.
- Add a bit of ginger to the cherries and blend them together.( optional).
http://gokovai.com/2015/12/09/tart-cherry-juice/http://i2.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/tart-cherry-jiucefea.jpg?fit=274%2C282http://i2.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/tart-cherry-jiucefea.jpg?resize=150%2C150Health and fitnessHealthy RecipesHomecherrries,cherry,tart cherry