Kashayam – Herbal Drink
People suffer from different types of flu and it easily infects all the other members in the family and that week is the worst to get through. Prevention is better than cure actually works here. If this home made recipe called khashayam is consumed everyday or effectively during the flu season it helps to boost the immune system and easily fights off the infection roaming around you all the time. It is a bit hard to consume this khashayam but the benefits are splendid. This Home made khashayam is purely natural and does not give any side effects.But if there is a medical emergency it is best to consult a doctor.
Mint – 10-12
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Ginger powder – 1/2 tsp
Add 2 cups of water in a bowl.
Add the mint leaves and boil the leaves in a low flame.
Add 1/2 tsp of black pepper and the ginger powder and keep stirring it.
Let the Water reduce to 1/2 the level .
Drink the water warm.
This helps to treat naturally at home.
Ingredients to make Kashayam:
- One teaspoon Black pepper corns.
- One tablespoon Coriander seeds.
- Four small pieces thipili.
- One tablespoon Sukku or dry ginger powder.
- One teaspoon honey.
- Two cups of water.
- Ten mint leaves.
- Few Karpuravalli leaves
Direction to make the Kashayam:
- Expect karpuravalli leaves dry roast all of them .
- Grind to a smooth paste.
- Store in air tight container for daily use.
- Boil water and add one teaspoon of this herbal powder.
- Place four mint leaves.
- Add the karpuravalli leaves.
- Pour the steamy kashayam in a cup.
- Add a tsp of honey.
- Drink it warm twice a day.
Benefits of Kashayam:
- Kashayam is made using natural remedy so it will not create any side effects to your body.
- It cures cold, cough and fever soon enough.
- It treats all types of infection to the body.
- It is gives the body ample fluid and flush out the toxins.
- It cures sore troat.
- It stops running nose problems and get away the cold.
- It solves stomach issues.
- It is effective to treat phlegm.
- It flushes out the toxins from the liver and the body.