10 Health Benefits of Eggs
1. Eggs are very good for the eyes. It is proven that an egg a day may prevent macular degeneraton . Most of the nutrients are more readily available to our bodies from eggs than any other sources.
2. It is said that people who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts because of the lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs.
3. One egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids.
4. They are a good source of choline( a water-soluble nutrient). One egg yolk has about 300 micrograms of choline. Choline is an important nutrient that helps regulate the brain, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.
6. They contain the right kind of fat. One egg contains just 5 grams of fat and only 1.5 grams of that is saturated fat.
7. Research suggests that it is saturated fat that raises cholesterol rather than dietary cholesterol.
8. Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D.
9. Eggs promote healthy hair and nails because of their high sulphur content and wide range of vitamins and minerals. Many people find their hair growing faster after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing sulphur or B12.http://gokovai.com/2015/11/27/10-health-benefits-of-eggs/http://i0.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/eggs-fea.jpg?fit=321%2C321http://i0.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/eggs-fea.jpg?resize=150%2C150Healthy Livingbenefits of eggs,eggs,eggs for hair care,eggs rich in protein