Benefits of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha plant is a stout shrub that grows up to 5 to 6 feet and it bears red fruits.. The name is derived from Sanskrit. Its botanical name is Withania Somnifera. It is called Amukkara Kizhangu in Tamil, Asgandh in Hindhi, Paneru in Telugu and Kanchuki in Kannada.
It is popular in India as it is mostly used in unanai, ayurvedic medical science and it is expensive. Ashwagandha is also known as winter cherry. It is used for retaining health and vigor.
- Ashwagandha works as a anti stress medicine.
- It cures fatigue and general weakness in the human body.
- It also helps to rises your immunity power and less stress.
- Ashwagandha normally it will increase the height of the person.
- It helps the thyroid people to maintain it but it should recommend by your medical practitioner.
- It is meant for diabetes patient to control blood sugar level.
- Ashwagandha will be used to lower the choleterol levels in the body.
- It prevents hair loss and hair damages.
- It prevents premature greying and helps growth of new hair follicles.
- It cures the skin from inflammation and aging.
- It is also treats to increase sperm count for men.
- It is used to relief the stress and anxiety.
- Ashwagandha helps to take deep sleep.
- It has anti cancer properties to get rid of cancer causing cells.
- Ashwagandha is not meant for pregnant women.
- It should not be consumed in large quantity which will lead to stomach upset, diarrhea and vomiting.
It is used in all weight loss medicines but can be made at home for best rhttp://gokovai.com/2015/11/18/benefits-of-ashwagandha/http://i1.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Ashwagandha.jpg-fea.jpg?fit=608%2C458http://i1.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Ashwagandha.jpg-fea.jpg?resize=150%2C150Herbs Profileashwagantha,benefits of ashwagantha,how to grow tall