The main cause of Jaundice is due to inflammation of Liver, low production on the Bile juice ,gallstones etc. This disease causes many other major problems.When diagnosed with jaundice theperson will tend to have some skin discoloration(mostly yellow in colour),white eyes,loss of appetite,nausea,fever,abdomen pains etc. Keezhkainelli botanically known as Phylanthus niruri is considered as a best remedy for reducing the symptoms.
- It is used as medical purposes mainly for inflammation of liver, bile duct obstruction or gallstones.
- It also prevents you from hepatitis, cirrhosis, cancer, yellow fever, tuberculosis, powerful medications.
- All parts of Keezhkainelli plant can be used.
- Jaundice can be cured as it contains anti-oxidant and other properties.
- It should be consumed for ten days for best result.
- Do not add any tamarind, pepper, chilly ingredients and fat to keezhakainelli herb as they may cause many side effects to the body.
- When keezhakainelli is taken in order for curing diseases effectively in the body keep off from oily food ,meat and spicy food.
- Alcohol is strictly off limits.
- Keezhakainelli paves way for jaundice to be reduced.
- It first fights the growth of jaundice virus which causes hepatitis.
- Keezhakainelli herb cleans the toxins in the body and strengthens the liver.
- A combination of buttermilk with keezhakainelli helps to recover from jaundice.
- If you have symptoms of jaundice you avoid physical activities.
- Keezhakainelli can helps to cure completely problems like urinary infections, scabies, psoriasis and other disorders.
Keep yourself clean first and should have individual clothing, plates, glass and rooms for not affecting others in your house.http://gokovai.com/2015/10/30/wonderful-keezhanelli/http://i2.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/keezhanelli-fea.jpg?fit=223%2C190http://i2.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/keezhanelli-fea.jpg?resize=150%2C150Health and fitnessHealthy LivingHerbs Profilebenefits of keezhanelli,keezhanelli,keezhanelli for jaundice