Prevent Baldness using Home Remedies
About 70 percentage of men in the world suffer from lossing hair and slip into baldness. Having a scalp completely or partly lacking of hair is most commonly seen in men. It is mostly because of heredity or hormone problems. You can solve this problem in home with some remedies.
Remedies to get rid of baldness:
Coconut Milk And Oil:
- Apply coconut milk in your hair regularly to get new hair growth at the place where the hair line is residing.
- Apply a mixture of about 20 ml of coconut oil, 10 ml of Amla oil and two teaspoons of lemon juice on your scalp and wash off after some time.
- Coconut milk and oil helps to fight against dandruff and hair fall.
- It nourishes the hair and also nourishes the hair tissues to give smooth hair and some hair growth.
Read More : benefits of coconut
Amla Hair Oil Treatment
- Massaging Regularly With Basic Oils like amla oil, coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil which will help follicles your hair and prevent from dandruff.
- Always use these hair oils to your hair for effective results.
- Massage the hair oil on your scalp and hair for ten minutes. Leave it on your hair for fifteen minutes and then you can wash it off with shampoo or homemade shampoos like shiyakkai,hibiscus etc..
- Coconut oil or amla oil helps your blood circulation and thereby to relaxation from stress and strains.
Read More : Benefits of Amla Hair Oil.
Fenugreek Seeds And Oil:
- Take few amount of fenugreek seeds and fry them in coconut oil for one minute
- Strain this mixture and apply it through on your head.
- Massage it gently on the head for best result.
- It goes inside the hair root and cures hair problem from balding.
- Use this mixture for four times in a week before bathing.
Henna Leaves Treatment:
- Henna leaves are used to treat hair from damage and it gives colour and shine to the damaged hair .
- First boil Henna leaves in mustard oil and keep aside to cool.
- Then mix the strained oil with coconut oil for effective result.
- It gives good results and prevents baldness.
- Try it twice in a week.
- Onions gives best result to patchy baldness.
- Cut the big onions in half.
- Rub the open side on the affected area of the onion on the patch both in the morning as well as evening.
- Keep on rubbing till the area becomes red.
- Do it daily for good results.
Read More : Onion For Hair Growth
Guava Leaves Treatment:
- Boil few guava leaves in water.
- Keep on boiling till the colour of the water turns dark.
- Use this water to massage your scalp and wash off.
- Repeat it for three times a week.
- White of the Eggs make hair to grow fast and nourishes the root as they are rich in protiens. by applying beaten egg on scalp.Mix with hibicus leaves paste or shikakkai paste.Use it for three times in a week for effective result.You can mix olive oil too .
Read More : Homemade hibiscus Shampoo
- Massage your hair and scalp gently with Castor oil. Repeat this oil massage treatment for at least once a week. This is said to be one of the most effective home remedy for hair loss or baldness.
- You can also mix almond oil with castor oil and gently massage the mixed oil with your fingers tips.
- Massage gently your head with aloe vera gel.Let it set for few mins and then rinse your hair thoroughly . You can notice that your hair has become very soft. Aloe vera helps in treating lots of health problems and it helps in hair growth and stops hair fall.