Eucalyptus leaves has many benefits for hair, skin, relaxation, chest congestion, to get rid of dry cough.
Benefits of Eucalyptus leaves:
- Eucalyptus helps you to cure sinus while bathing with boiled eucalyptus leaves in a hot tub.
- Eucalyptus oil soothes headache.
- It treats the fungal infections in the skin. To treat the infection, mix around 10 drops in three tablespoon of carrier oil and use it on the affected area.
- It cures chest congestion as a tea and as also inhaler. To make the tea, take 1/4 tablespoon of dried, crumbled eucalyptus leaves and boil it in a cup of boiling water and drink. For inhaling ,boil a few dried eucalyptus leaves along with a few drops of eucalyptus oil in the water and inhale the steam . This will clear the congestion in the chest and also relieves stuffed and blocked nose.
- Eucalyptus stem gives relief from cough and nose block too.
Eucalyptus oil uses around the house :
- It also helps to shoo the spiders away. Make a sachet out of dried eucalyptus leaves for your cupboards and drawers to get rid of spiders.
- It also prevents from other insects to get inside the drawers.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to the water along with the floor cleaning liquid while cleaning the floors at home.This will give a good aroma and also destroys germs in the floor.
- Add few drops of eucalyptus oil in a tub of water and use this water to clean the kitchen cupboards once a week to prevent smell and all other insects like cockroach and ants from entering the kitchen.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil in the tub while taking a nice hot bath.The smell will relax all your muscles and set you free from all the stress and pressure from work.
Instructions to make Eucalyptus steam for cough:
- Separate the leaves of eucalyptus and neem.
- Boil water along with turmeric powder.
- Once it boils, switch off.
- Add the leaves and switch on.
- Once it comes to boil again.
- Switch off and steam.
- Use only fresh leaves.
- Don’t touch the steamer when it is on.
- Always switch off the machine, before steaming.
- It is better to cover ourselves along with the steamer in a blanket and inhale the steam with the eyes closed. After sometime you can open your eyes else it will start to burn in the eyes.