Amla Hair oil
Amla is a type of gooseberry fruit which has many medical benefits. Amlas can be prepared in various methods using many recipes , into amla juice and even hair oil. In India amla hair oil is famous to cure hair problems like drying, hair loss and thining of hair. Amla hair oil gives natural shine and improves hair growth .This is a homemade oil hence it has no side effects. It is used for natural glow or shine to the hair. This oil is massaged and let soaked for about thirty minutes before washing off.While washing it is better to use Hibiscus or Shikakkai paste to wash off the oil.Coconut oil can mixed with the amla oil as it will give much better effect.
Instructions to make amla oil:
- Grate the fresh amlas.
- Remove the seeds.
- Grind them in a mixer without adding water.
- Squeeze out the juice.
- Boil the coconut oil and amla juice in a pan.
- After ten minutes, the amla paste will settle down and turns a light brown in color by evaporating whole water.
- Sizzling sound also would have settled down.
- Turn off the heat and let it to cool and then strain the oil.
- Pour it in glass bottles and store it in a dry place..
- Use it regularly before hair wash for lustrous thick hair.
- Do not add water while grinding the amlas.
- When making the oil, the water content should be completely gone else the oil will turn black soon.
- It is important to use fresh amlas to get lot of juice.