Mangoes – Love the benefits
Mangoes are the king of fruits and they really deserve this title as they the most tastiest fruit in the world with bright yellow colour and the juicy pulp ,there nothing like it. It has unique taste and texture. It is more famous in South India.There are many variety of mangoes and some of them stay green in colour yet they taste so good. Mangoes are seasonal fruits and they come during summer time.The readymade mango drinks is no match to natural mangoes when it comes to taste, preferences and texture.It has many Nutritional benefits likes lots of Minerals, Calcium, Carbohydrates, Dietary fibers, Mono saturated fat, Poly saturated fat, Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega-6 fatty acids, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Choline, Folate, Vitamin A, C, E, K, B6, Thaimine and Niasin.
Benefits for skin:
- Mangoes very good for your skin because it has antioxidants and vitamin C to cherish and gives glowing skin.
- It has Beta carotene which will rejuvenate and revive your skin naturally.
- Blackheads can be removed by preparing a scrub by mixing a teaspoon of mango pulp, half a teaspoon of milk and honey and then rub it all over your face in circular motion.
- Mangoes have the ability to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- It helps to cure pimples, acne and radicals to cause skin cancer.
- It also improves complexion because it has vitamin A which is a vital nutrient to keep you healthy. By applying it to face as raw mango skin and milk cream on it then wash it off with cold water after 15 minutes which gives you fair and smooth skin while using it regularly.
- Home-made mango face pack can be made by mixing one teaspoon of mango pulp and powdered almond and add a tablespoon of milk and grind it to a paste.Apply on the face and and let it dry for 20 mins and wash off with normal water.
- It prevent from hair loss problems and greying of hair which is rich in fatty acids.
- It is also beneficial to health which fights to prevents cancers like breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer.
- It also prevent from leukemia.
- It is rich in vitamin A helps to improve eye sight.
- It has high dosages of fibre and vitamin C which helps to eliminate low Dencity Lipoprotein to lower cholesterol levels down.
- It contains malic acid, tartaric acid and citric acid which helps in Alkaline Balance to your body.
- Metabolic rates are improved due to high in fibre content which helps to maintain proper bowel syndrome.
- It boosts immunity system of the body.
- It prevents cell damage.
- It increases fertility to your body.
- It helps diabetes patient by lowering glycemic and prevent from strokes by controlling homocytiene level.
Varieties of Mangoes:
- Alphonso (Happus) (State : Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh.)
- Bangalora (Totapuri) (State : Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu)
- Banganapalli (Baneshan, Safeda) ( State : Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.)
- Bombai (Malda) (State : Bihar, West Bengal and Madhya Pradesh)
- Bombay Green ( State : Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.)
- Dashehari (State : Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Punjab)
- Fernandin (State: Goa.)
- Himsagar (State: West Bengal and Bihar)
- Kesar (State: Gujarat)
- Kishen Bhog (State : West Bengal and Bihar)
- Langra (State : Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal and Punjab)
- Mankur (State : Goa and Maharashtra)
- Mulgoa (State : Tamil Nadu, Karnataka)
- Neelum (State : Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Orissa)
- Samarbehisht Chausa (State : Uttar Pradesh and Punjab.)
- Suvernarekha (State : Andhra Pradesh and Orissa.)
- Vanraj (State : Gujarat)
- Malika (Neelum X Dashehari)
- Amrapali (Dashehari X Neelum)
- Ratna (Neelum X Alphonso)
- Sindhu (Ratna back-crossed with Alphonso)
- Arka Aruna (Banganapalli X Alphonso)
- Arka Neelkiran (Alphoso x Neelum)
http://gokovai.com/2015/07/20/mangoes-love-the-benefits/http://i2.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/mango-fea.jpg?fit=250%2C298http://i2.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/mango-fea.jpg?resize=150%2C150Health and fitnessMake UpMango face pack,Mangoes,variety of mangoes