Almonds – A Healthy Wonder
Benefits of Almonds:
- Almonds contain decent amount of fiber,proteins,Vitamin E, Manganese and It also contains copper and Vitamin B2.
- Almonds are excellent source of Anti-oxidants. They help to prevent stress, cell damage, aging and cancer. This antioxidants are present in the brown skin of the almonds.Hence blanched almonds are not as effective as the real almonds.
- Almonds are extremely rich in magnesium. Magnesium evidently lowers blood sugar levels and increases the function of insulin. It serves good for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- It also has detoxifying capacity which lowers the risk of cancer colons.
- It is the dietary supplement helps for maintaining weight.
- It gives stamina and energy whole day to work with concentration.
- When magnesium levels are low significantly blood pressure rises. Hence almonds are very good to maintaining low blood pressure.
- Eating a handful of almonds per day reduces the LDL cholesterol levels.
- Almonds are low in Carb and they are high in protein and fiber.
- It improves the growth of the brain functions.
- Almond has riboflavin, L-carnitine and nutrients which helps for brain functions.
- It has micronutrients such as calcium and phosphorus which strengthen our bones and teeth.
- It also gives kids to gain muscle growth .
- Almond oil stops hair , prevents dandruff, greying of hair and tapering.
- It gives your hair a soft, silky, shiny and strong hair.
- It is used in all beauty products because of its good ingredients.
- It is also used in all sunscreen lotion.
- It helps to protect from sun which contains ample amount of skin friendly nutrients like vitamin E.
- It helps lower skin from ageing.
- Almond oil has aromatherapy which can used as a massage to the body. It nourishes skin; gives off wonderful and calming aroma to healthy skin.
- It’s oil can be used as a facial massage which is applied through all over face even around eyes.
- It prevent from strokes, clogging pores, ageing spots and wrinkles while applied daily.
- It helps to soft, smooth and glowing skin. The almond oil absorbs fast.
- It solves skin problems like acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- It has fatty acids helps to prevent skin from rashes, dirt and inflammation.
- It’s oil is very good to cure dark circles.
- It helps to look young which fights against sign of ageing.
- For face mask combine almond oil, honey and lime juice in equal quantity then massage it well.
- Almond oil reduces stretch marks . Massage the almond oil but first heat that oil slightly and apply the oil over the stretch marks and you will see good results.
- Almond paste and oil is best for skin and hair treatments which .It oil cures frizzy hair by applying it daily with a mixture of coconut oil.
- It prevent hair damage from pollution, inflammation, dust, heat and stress relief remedies at home.
1.For thick and long hair. Take 3 tablespoons of almond oil, 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 1 hibiscus flower oil. Mix it and apply for an hour through scalp of hair and then wash it with shampoo.
2.It also soften and silky hair by mixing shikakkai powder with 2 teaspoon of almond oil and white of egg for 15- 20 mins and wash off in normal water.http://gokovai.com/2015/07/14/almonds-a-healthy-wonder/http://i2.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/almond-fea.jpg?fit=284%2C284http://i2.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/almond-fea.jpg?resize=150%2C150Health and fitnessHealthy Livingalmond hair care,almond oil,almond oil for hair,Almonds