13 Steps to prevent hair fall and reduce breakcage
- To reduce the breakage of hair use wide – toothed comb to untangle the knots in the hair while combing.Later use small combs for various hairstyles .This will help you to stop hair fall and keeps the roots intact.
- Do not comb you hair when it is still wet as the roots of the hair will be very soaked up and leads to breakage and hair fall.It is always better to comb when the hair is almost dry .
- Do not use blow dryers very often to dry the hair.As the hot air weakens the hair and makes it too dry and brittle.
- While drying hair with towel avoid rubbing too much to avoid breakage of hair.Just cover the towel around the hair and squeeze excess moisturiser and let it air dry.
- If you suffer from dry hair and dry scalp then wash the scalp with shikakkai powder alternative days.Make sure you apply a little of oil in the evening,when dry,and massage it on the scalp.
- Clean the combs every weekend.Soak the combs in water with little soap and rock salt.Using an old tooth brush clean the comb’s tooth and make sure to wash the comb well without any soap residue.This helps to prevent and control hair fall and dandruff.
- Hot oil treatments is one of the best treatment for the problem of hair fall!
- Natural oils such as coconut oil, olive oil , canola oil, jojoba oil , sesame oil etc. be used to massage the scalp for controlling hair fall and regnerates new hair growth. Warm any of the above oil ensuring that it’s not too hot but bearable, gently massage your scalp using your fingers.Let it soak for about 1 hour and rinse off using a mild shampoo or homemade shikakkai and arrappu powder.
- Try to switch to milder shampoos and avoid treatments of harsh chemicals that damage hair, making it brittle and breaks the hair. Controlling chemical damage is certainly a sure shot way to ensure hair loss prevention.
- Do not go for frequent chemical treatments, excessive blow drying, ironing and coloring.
- Hair styles like tight ponytails, pigtails or very tight braids daily, using very thick elastic and rubber bands to pull the hair back very tightly can lead to hair fall.
- Natural juices will also counter to hair fall.Basic ingredient from our kitchen can effectively help to solve hair fall problems is the good old onion.It has an amazing natural remedy to fight hair fall and also effectively increases the hair growth.
- It is not only the external care and nutrition you should give for maintaining healthy and strong hair it is also the internal care like the sufficient nutrition ,water and exercise boosts the growth of hair and minimises the breakage of hair too.So eat healthy to prevent hair fall.Nutritional deficiencies in the body are a major cause of hair loss and damages.
- Iron-rich foods like in zinc, Vitamins A, B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and proteins should be consumed to beat these kind of deficiencies.Add moisture to your hair leads to a healthier scalp,minimises hair fall and reduces split ends and results in thick, strong hair that shines with good health. This also prevents premature greying of hair.
- Important foods to add your diet are carrots, oats, whole grains, brown rice, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, lentils, sweet potatoes, pumpkin seeds, oysters.Nuts such as walnuts and almonds, flaxseed oil (Linseed oil) or grounded flaxseeds, Chia seeds ,fish such as salmon and tuna that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids; eggs, beans, yogurt, low-fat cheese.
- Always drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush out all the harmful toxins from your body.
http://gokovai.com/2015/06/22/steps-to-prevent-hair-fall-and-reduce-breakcage/http://i1.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/hair-care-fea-e1434973027698.jpg?fit=100%2C67http://i1.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/hair-care-fea-e1434973027698.jpg?resize=100%2C67Beauty TipsMake Up
To reduce the breakage of hair use wide - toothed comb to untangle the knots in the hair while combing.Later use small combs for various hairstyles .This will help you to stop hair fall and keeps the roots intact. Do not comb you hair when it is still wet as...email@example.comAdministrator Go Natural