5 Easy Homemade Skin Lightening Tips
5 Easy Homemade Skin Lightening Remedies
1. Dried Orange Peels and Yogurt:
Dry orange peels under the hot sun until all the moisture in the peels are dried up and peels are very crisp and brittle.
How to make the Face Pack:
- In a mixer grinder grind the orange peels into a powder .
- Take 1 tsp of the powder and store the rest of it in an air tight jar.
- Mix the tsp of orange peel powder with 1 tsp of fresh cream from the milk and 1 tsp of fresh yogurt (not store bought yogurt).
- Make the mixture into a paste.
- Apply it on the face and let it set for about 15 -20 mins until the pack is dried.
- Massage in a circular motion which helps to remove blackheads.
- Later rinse it off with normal water.
2. Tomato, Yogurt and Oatmeal Mask for Bright Skin:
Tomato helps to lighten skin and helps to blemish dark spots in the skin.Yogurt is a light bleaching agent and oatmeal helps to keep the skin very soft and moistured
How to make tomato , yogurt and oatmeal face pack:
- Make the tomato into a puree.
- Soak oatmeal into the tomato puree.
- Mix yogurt into the paste and let it set for about ½ hr.
- Apply the face pack on the face and let it set for about 15mins and wash off with cold water.
3. Turmeric Facial Mask for Skin Whitening:
How to make turmeric face pack
- Mix 1 tsp of turmeric ,1 tsp of besan powder and fresh cream .
- Apply on the face and let it set for 20 mins and wash off with cold water.
Lemon is one the major ingredient for skin treatment .The skin of the lemon has more medicinal values then the juice itself.Squeeze oof the lemon juice and save the lemon skin .Turn the skin indside out and rub on the face in a circular motion.Then leave it for 15 mins.Later wash off with plain water.Follow this method everyday and you can see the difference in skin tone within few weeks.
5.Papaya Face Mask:
How to make Papaya face mask:
- Make 2 tsp of papaya puree and mix it with honey .
- Apply the mixture on the face and let it dry.
- Later wash off with plain water.
http://gokovai.com/2015/06/22/5-easy-homemade-skin-lightening-tips/http://i1.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/skin.jpg?fit=300%2C220http://i1.wp.com/gokovai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/skin.jpg?resize=150%2C150Beauty TipsHealth and fitnessMake Updark spots,dry skin,Skin care,skin lightening,Skin moituriser