Home Remedies for Premature Greying of Hair
Premature greying of hair is due to lack of essential nutrients and when it loses its natural pigmentation at very early age.
- Lack of nutrition due to improper diet
- Deficiency in vitamins like:Iron, Copper, Iodine, Vitamin B
- Not maintaining a clean scalp.Usage of very hot water while washing hair
- Blow drying
- Hair dyes
Homemade remedy using Indian gooseberries:
Cut, deseed and crush 4-5 Indian gooseberries(Amla) to a paste
- Apply the paste on the scalp
- Leave it for 15-20 min
- Wash hair with normal water
Take 7-8 crushed curry leaves
- Add 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- Heat this mixture for 2 min
- Strain the mixture
- 5.Let it cool
- Massage on scalp
- Cut a few pieces of amlas .
- Boil them in coconut oil until they turn black.
- You can also add the curry leaves , fenugreek seeds in the oil.
- Let it cool .
- Massage the scalp with the warm oil and soak for 15 mins.
Natural home remedy using lemon juice and almond oil:
Take 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Add 2 tsp of almond oil
- Mix well
- Massage on the scalp
Avoid usage of shampoo regularly.See our Hibiscus homemade paste in our previous post and use that shampoo instead.
http://gokovai.com/2014/12/13/home-remedies-for-premature-greying-of-hair/Beauty TipsHealth and fitnessAmla,Amla hair oil