To grow long and strong hair does not happen over the night.Try the following process regularly and you can see the difference.
For Oil Massage
- Almond oil – 1tsp
- Castor oil – 1 tsp
- Coconut oil – 1 tsp
- Heat all the three oils in a small pans along with crushed curry leaves and few whole pepper.
- Let it cool but not too cool.
- Massage the oil mixture on your scalp well for 10 mins and even apply on the hair and the edges.
- Let it set for ½ hr.
For hair paste
- Hibiscus leaves(young leaves) – Few
- Hibiscus flower(preffered red colour) – 1
- 1 Egg white
- Curry Leaves – few
- Shiyakai powder – 1tsp
- Arappu (young leaves of wild turmeric )-1 tsp
Put all of them in a mixer grinder and make it into a paste.The paste will look more like a jelly.Apply the hair paste on your scalp and let it set for 20 mins.Before taking a shower or bath massage the scalp along with the paste.Then take a shower with warm water not hot.Washing the paste off the hair will take a few mins.This will give the roots a good nourishment .Continue this treatment for at least twice a week and you see the hair getting stronger and thicker and slowly the split ends will also get good moisturized.